We have listed below 5 key benefits of Wheat grass powder.
1. Aids in Digestion : Wheatgrass powder greatly facilitates a smooth digestion process. According to the American Cancer Society, wheatgrass powder contains certain alkaline minerals that provide relief from ulcers, constipation and diarrhea. High levels of magnesium also help in relieving constipation. Being easily digestible, it helps to cleanse the colon and restore acidity to healthy levels.
2. Formation of Red Blood Cells and White Corpuscles : Wheatgrass powder contains abundant amounts of chlorophyll which helps in increasing hemoglobin production in the body.
3. Aids in Weight Loss : Add wheat grass powder to juices or smoothies, it can be used as a healthier alternative to other ingredients and flavouring agents. It provides more energy to the body and increases strength which allows prolonged exercise duration, thus accelerating weight loss.
4. Natural Remedy for Diabetes : Wheatgrass powder is beneficial for diabetics as it helps in regulating blood sugar levels by delaying the absorption of carbohydrates.
5. Cleansing and Detoxifying Properties : Wheatgrass powder contains excellent detoxifying properties. Its nutritional content is equivalent to that of fresh vegetables which enables it to carry minerals, antioxidants and enzymes that can reduce inflammation.
6. Being a detoxifying agent, wheatgrass powder clears your blood and eliminates foul odors of breath and sweat. It also helps in increasing the reproductive health of both men and women, increases vigor and helps in conceiving.
So, we hope the most grass-averse reader has been convinced to take a green glassful.
Directions for Use : The Wheatgrass in powder form, just mix it with water to drink.
Certifications : USDA Organic, India Organic, EC 834 / 2007 standards
Ingredients : Organic Wheat Grass Powder 100 gms
About 24 Letter Mantra : Farming projects, products and processing facilities have been certified for EC 834 / 2007 standards, US NOP and Indian NPOP organic standards. Most of the projects are certified by Control Union International, and a few by ECOCERT. We are a member of IFOAM and are registered with US FDA.